Find Genuine Leisure and Inner Peace through the Banquet of Life
By Kevin Ruess
Kevin speaks about finding genuine leisure and inner peace
- Kevin starts with talking about leaving out corporate life and starting a business
- Kevin mentions a book talking about self discipline and the 2 types of energy (pulling and grasping)
- Kevin speaks about his camping experience and the beauty of pick up trucks and RVs
- Kevin talks about the role of location and environment and how it affects and manipulate your desires
- Ways of how to stop being materialistic
- Let the things the way they are, the concept of doing by NOT doing
- Having faith and to stop worrying so much about everything
- Kevin speaks about the modern version of showing off wealth and power
- Kevin mentions how grateful he is of the AC invention and how people lived before it
- Speaking about the fear of unhappiness and how shameful is to live just for your own desires
- Finding inner peace and genuine leisure regardless of your enviroment and circumstances.
Please Rate and Review Us in Apple Podcasts!